Friday 20 June 2014

Summer Gradient

Hiya Dolls!
 
I've got a pretty Summer gradient using Joe Fresh polishes today.  I love how gradients look like you put a lot of effort into your mani, but really it's super simple nail art!
 
I used Joe Fresh Melon and Lavender for the gradient and Starry for the accent nail.  On my thumb I wore Melon.
 

I used OPI Angel With A Leadfoot as a base for my gradient to make the colors pop.  I don't do this when I wear the colors on their own, but for sponging gradients I find it helps.
 

 


5 comments:

  1. Just a lovely gradient. Love the silver nail accent with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei o seu blog!
    Lindas unhas. Esmaltação perfeita. Parabéns!
    Beijos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...the lavender and melon is such a beauty. They look so great together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...